Tuesday: 10.00 – 15.00 (last entry at 14.00) – a free admission day
Wednesday – Friday: 9.00 – 16.00 (last entry at 15.00)
Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 17.00 (last entry at 16.00)
Last visitors are allowed to enter the museum 1 hour before the closing in case of visiting the castle interiors or 2 hours in case of visiting both the interiors and other exhibitions.
Rules of tours to the Castle Museum in Pszczyna on free of charge admission days:
- A free admission day is Tuesday – it is no booking day.
- Only for individual self guided tours with no guide.
- A limited number of tickets per day – maximum 10 tickets every 10 minutes.
The Museum is closed:
- From 1 December to January
- on the first day of Easter holidays
- the Corpus Christi day
- 1 and 11 November,
- on Mondays