XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS
- Regular – 25 PLN
- Reduced – 14 PLN
- Regular – 8 PLN
- Reduced – 5 PLN
TEMPORARY EXHIBITION – Presentations at the British Court 1898 – 1929
Included in a ticket for XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS exhibition
(Portrait gallery, Known and unknown, Miniatures collection)
- Regular – 12 PLN
- Reduced – 8 PLN
FOR THE FAMILY
- Family ticket (parents and children aged 7 to 16) XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS – 50 PLN
- Family ticket (parents and children aged 7 to 16) XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS + THE ARMOURY – 66 PLN
- Family ticket (parents and children aged 7 to 16) XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS + THE ARMOURY + THE PRINCE’S STABLES – 80 PLN
- Reduced ticket – Visitors over 65 years old, pensioners
- Visitors over 75 years old – ticket for 2 PLN
Last visitors are allowed to enter the museum 1 hour before the closing in case of visiting the castle interiors or 1.5 hours in case of visiting both the interiors and other exhibitions.
Photographing and video recording is not allowed with a usage of a tripod or artificial lightning sources.
The photographs and video footage are intended for private use only, any further publishing or distribution in any form without the prior written approval of the Museum is prohibited.
GUIDE SERVICE (German, French, Russian)
- XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS – 120 PLN
- XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS + THE ARMOURY – 140 PLN
- Tours can be booked using the online booking system https://.rezerwacja.zamek-pszczyna.pl or by phone, Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 3.00pm at +48 32 210 30 37.
- The cost of telephone reservation is PLN 10 gross.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. Tours not booked may not be accepted.
- A visit to the Museum without a guide requires no prior reservation.
- Guides are available in Polish, German, French and Russian upon prior reservation.
- Guided tours last one hour for interior tours or two hours for interior tours and other exhibitions.
- The group must be 25 persons or less.
Audio guides to the exhibition in the Museum are also available in Polish, English, German, French and Czech.
Prices for chaperones
- One chaperone for a school group free
- Other chaperones reduced tickets
- XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS (Polish, French, Czech, German, English): 10 PLN
- A part of the XIX – XX TH CENTURY INTERIORS exhibition (Tuesdays): 5 PLN
- Headphones required. If you do not have one, you may buy it in the ticket office: 2 PLN