The oldest piece of information about the stables located nearby the Pszczyna Castle comes from a local urbarium dating back to 1629.
The existing Prince’s Stable buildings were constructed in the second half of the 19th century, when Pszczyna lands were in the command of the Hochbergs, according to the designs prepared by Olivier Pavelt.
The Carriage House was built in 1864, the stables and the tack room in 1866-1867, while the construction of the riding arena commenced in 1869.
Masonry garages for nine cars belonging to the Prince were built between 1904 and 1910.
Pursuant to the agreement between the Marshal of the Silesian Voivodeship and Pszczyna municipal authorities, a decision was taken to refurbish the stable buildings in order to hand them over to the Castle Museum, which officially took place on 12 July 2013.